10th January 2017, 03:34 PM
lodha kartik

Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Com and I am in the final year of the course. After completing B.Com I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. B.Com or BBA? Difference between BBA and BMS?
  3. What to do after 12th : BMS, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  5. Career scope after completing B.Sc Zoology and Botany? Can I pursue M.Sc Nutrition?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  7. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  8. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?
  9. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  11. Which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope?
  12. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  13. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  14. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  17. What are the options available for B.Com Hons and BJMS? What one to pursue as a better career option?
  18. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
11th January 2017, 10:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?

You have so many career opportunities after completion of B.Com from any well affiliated institute. You can go for post graduation courses in various streams like economics, Insurance, law etc as per your interested field, or you can go for various post graduation diploma courses.
Also, you can go for professional courses like MBA, which has very good scope in the current market.
Chartered accountant is one of the best career option after completion of B.Com.
11th January 2017, 11:03 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?

B.com is a bachelor degree in commerce field . You have many choice after completing your bachelor degree in commerce.
> You can pursue M.com which is a master degree in commerce where you can ahead yourself by further doing a Ph.d
> If you want to make a professional career then pursue M.B.A which is master degree in commerce. This will help you in getting a job related to company management.
> You can also pursue CA course after graduation by qualifying CPT exam.
> If you want to be a company secretary then qualify CS Foundation exam.

** A part from the above course i will also request you to gain a certificate program of O level in computers and have a typing speed of 50-60 words per minute. This will help you in getting government jobs.
11th January 2017, 11:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The name of best courses for you after completing B.Com that has the best career scope are given below.

** Chartered Accountant

** Masters of Commerce

** Masters of Business Administration

** Business Accounting and Taxation

** Certified Public Accounting

** Certified Management Accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?