16th December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc in Bioinformatics from Maharashtra so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra? Is Maths a compulsory subject of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?
  5. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  6. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  7. What are the subjects in B.Sc(Bioinformatics)? Colleges, fee and eligibility?
  8. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  10. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  12. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  17. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  18. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
19th December 2016, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure of the course in Maharashtra?

No, Mathematics is not a mandatory subject to pursue B.Sc in Bioinformatics course. Here is the eligibility criteria for the same:

> Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

> Some colleges/institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.

The fee structure of B.Sc in Bioinformatics does not remains the same in every college/institute, so the exact fees cannot be mentioned. However, in general the course fees ranges from Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?