13th May 2013, 01:55 AM
Linyancy

What are the subjects in B.Sc(Bioinformatics)? Colleges, fee and eligibility?

sir,
i had given my +2 exams with pcb and m intersted in bioinformatics so kindly send me details of it like college name,fee structure,scope,eligiblity and also tell me that is maths compulsory as subject or in any semster in bioinformatics .If yes,then of which level plz answer my qus as soon as possible.
Thanks
Liyancy

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. What are the subjects in B.Sc(Bioinformatics)? Colleges, fee and eligibility?
  3. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  5. Recognised M.pharm colleges in india(top-20)
  6. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
  7. Which are the MBA colleges having least Fee Structure and eligibility criteria as a Degree without any percentage limitation?
  8. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  9. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed after scoring 47% in B.Com?
  11. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  14. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  15. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  16. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?
  18. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
27th February 2017, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects in B.Sc(Bioinformatics)? Colleges, fee and eligibility?

B.Sc. Bio-informatics or Bachelor of Science in Bio-informatics is an undergraduate Bio-informatics Science course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with PCB from a recognized board. The average fee of this course is 30000 to 35000 per year.

BEST COLLEGE

=> Christ College, Rajkot

=> Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore

=> Guru Nanak Girls College, Ludhiana

The name of best employment area for you are given below.

1. Government and Private Hospital

2. Pharmacogenomics

3. Hospital Industry.

4. IT Sector

5. Pharmaceutical Industry

6. Pharma-Cology

7. Proteomics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?