29th December 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any summer internship opportunity for a MBA finance student?

Hello Sir, I am Sonam Singh and I am doing my MBA from finance. So, please tell me about summer internship. Which type of internship should I prefer, that will beneficial for me?

11th April 2017, 02:15 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is there any summer internship opportunity for a MBA finance student?

-- Yes there are lot of opportunities available for MBA students to do Internship during the course.
-- MBA in Finance has a great future ahead of you since it is one of the most sought course in MBA. You can apply for any Company as they all have some Finance Dept.
-- Apply for that through Careers tab in the company website or contact through some referral program which you can get easily.
-- Internship in the same Finance Dept will be of added advantage when you sit for Campus Interview or any interview since you will have some great experience in hand while others don't.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?