1st July 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Doordarshan and Southern Railways for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hello,
What is the procedure to attend Inplant Training
in Doordarshan and Southern Railways?
I want to do Training in any of them.
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.

17th October 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Doordarshan and Southern Railways for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Dear sir,Wht is the procedure for applying ipt in doordarshan? Pls send me the details to my mail id ([email protected]).
30th November 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Doordarshan and Southern Railways for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Dear sir,Wht is the procedure for applying ipt in doordarshan? at trichy. Pls send me the details to my mail id ([email protected])
11th April 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and to whom we have to contact for inplant in all India radio and railways?
11th April 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am a student of ece 3rd year. I want to apply for an internship in door dharshan. Can I know about the procedures to undergo with?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?