9th February 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BL course through Distance Education? Which Universities offer this course and how can I get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BL through Distance Education so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BL course through Distance Education? Which Universities offer the course and how can I get admission? Please answer on my Email is possible. My Email: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  2. How to study for LLB? I am a government servent
  3. Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?
  4. How to do M.Ed after completing M.Com, B.Ed?
  5. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  6. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  7. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  8. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  10. Which universities offer distance mode Ph.D English? -- [New]
  11. Whether B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Distance Education is UGC or AICTE approved? Which Universities offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  13. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years?
  14. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  15. Admission norms and eligibility criteria for distance M.Pharm? Which are the top universities?
  16. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to pursue LLB (distance mode)? Which college provide the course and what is the procedure of admission?
  18. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?