21st January 2017, 01:35 PM
sinduja sekar

Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue ME through Distance Education but I want to know can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education? What is the procedure to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  2. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  3. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  5. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  6. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BL course through Distance Education? Which Universities offer this course and how can I get admission?
  8. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  9. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  10. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree?
  11. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  12. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  16. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam? -- [New]
  17. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
28th December 2017, 08:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue ME through Distance Education? Which Colleges offer ME through Distance Education?

1. There are some universities like Karnataka State Open University, Amity University, Annamalai University which offer Master of Engineering in distance mode. You should know that distance Master of Engineering is not an approved course by All India Council for Technical Education.

2. You should get admission in Master of Technology or Engineering on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Scorecard. GATE is an entrance examination conducted for admission in top colleges of India. If you manage to secure good rank in GATE then you can get admission in IITs and NITs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?