14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can my son get admission in nursery with the age of 3 years and 4 months?

Hey everybody my son born on 22 February 2014. Since, he is 3 years 4 months completed on 30 June 2017 he is not eligible for nursery. My question what he should be doing this year? He has to wait for the whole year to learn the same thing he wasn't joining to 3 years old admissions, then what I do really am completely disturbed Sir.

14th February 2017, 09:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son get admission in nursery with the age of 3 years and 4 months?

The minimum age required for admission in Nursery are given below.

Nursery Admission = Minimum Age should be 3 plus as on 31 March 2017.

As per my knowledge, your son are eligible to get admission in nursery with the age of 3 years and 4 months.
14th February 2017, 09:39 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can my son get admission in nursery with the age of 3 years and 4 months?

--- Yes, your son is eligible for admission in nursery standard.

--- Three years old candidate are eligible for admission in nursery standard.

--- However there is no such rule defined by CBSE, so you should confirm the same from the school in which you are aspiring for admission.
15th February 2017, 02:18 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There is no criteria according to the CBSE for the admission in classes lower than standard 1.

For class 1, the age criteria is that the candidate should have attained an age of 5 years at least.

You can calculate the age of your child according to that and get him admitted.
15th February 2017, 12:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

There are many schools who have the cut off criteria of age as 3 years and 10 months whereas some schools have 3 years 8 months few schools have the criteria of 3 years and 6 months whereas some have the criteria of 3 years. So either you have to find the school for your son which is suitable for his age because big names of school doesn't matter what matter is the environment of school or you have to wait for one year this will also good for your kid as he will grow up by physically and mentally and can cope up with the school task easily.
15th February 2017, 12:01 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Of course he can get admission in nursery at thus age. The minimum age criteria join nursery is 2.6 - 3 years. But it may vary from school to school. I believe the school which you visited has different norms. But mostly in pre-schools like KIDZEE, Tree House etc they take in children of this age category(3.5-4). If he is not getting admission anywhere then you may train him at home and take admission directly to LKG but it can be challenging too.

Try in as many pre-schools and schools as possible, I am sure he will get admission somewhere. But be quick!
15th February 2017, 01:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely your son can get admission in Nursery class at this instant being 3 years and 4 months old.
Aspirants with the age of 3 years can get admission in Nursery class. The upper age limit is 4 years for Nursery class. So, your son is eligible for Nursery.
15th February 2017, 02:38 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey everybody my son born on 22 February 2014. Since, he is 3 years 4 months completed on 30 June 2017 he is not eligible for nursery. My question what he should be doing this year? He has to wait for the whole year to learn the same thing he wasn't joining to 3 years old admissions, then what I do really am completely disturbed Sir.
Since your son was born on 22nd of february 2014 he is going to complete 4 and half year on 22nd of August 2018 which is the minimum required age to get admission in LKG.
Till then you can put your son into any good play school.
Thanks.
15th February 2017, 04:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the rules and regulations the minimum age which is required to get admission in nursery class is complete 3 years at the time of admission. And you are saying that your child has already completed 3 years and 4 months so he is definitely eligible to take admission in nursery class in any school of India.
15th February 2017, 06:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

He is certainly eligible to get admission in Nursery with the age that is mentioned above. Again there are many standards available after Nursery and they include, Pre KG, LKG, UKG and as far as my best knowledge is concerned your son is certainly eligible. As you are saying that you are not eligible this year, I suggest you wait for 4 months and you may then admit your son in Nursery class with the age that is mentioned above.
15th February 2017, 06:44 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Age criteria for the admission in nursery class;

Minimum age limit - 3 years.
Maximum age limit - less then 5 years.

As your son is of 3 years 4 months then he is eligible for getting admission in nursery class
15th February 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get your son admitted at any other school, if there are admission open at any other school in your area. Sometimes there are schools which run two batches in a year for nursery.

If your son's age fulfills the criteria, then you will definitely be eligible for getting him admitted.
19th February 2017, 01:13 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Yes, he is eligible to admission in nursery in CBSE School.

However, your son is 3.4 yrs old, Hence it is advised to get himself admitted in LKG Group in School, so that he can join class Ist when he is 5 yrs old (which is the minimum age for admission in class Ist)
20th November 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born on 24-10-2015 i want to join her in nursery for the academic year 2019-2020 can she get admission in icse schools
14th November 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

my son born on 03rd decemeber 2015 now he is 4 years 3 months on 31/03/2020. will be eligible for admission in nursery
29th January 2021, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter get admission in nursery with the age og 2 year and 6 month?
11th September 2021, 03:04 AM
Minal F

Yes he is eligible. His age is 3 plus so he is eligible for taking admission.
3rd October 2021, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can my son get admission in lkg with the age of 3years 6months ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?