18th February 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear for the improvement exams of class 10th?

I had appeared for my class 10th exam (HP board) and got passed but with a really poor percentage of 56% (due to some medicinal problem).
Therefore, i want to give the improvement exam now. So kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for that?

19th February 2016, 12:17 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear for the improvement exams of class 10th?

There is no such eligibility criteria for it.You just have to fill up an application form provided to you by the school authorities and after depositing the application fee, you will be very much eligible for the exam.
19th February 2016, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear for the improvement exams of class 10th?

You just have to fill up the application form for improvement examination. Forms will be provided to you by the school itself and after further process, you will be eligible for the examination.
19th February 2016, 02:20 PM
kantraman

If you want to improve you 10th percentage then first of all fill the subjects in which you want to get improvement in the improvement form alongwith prescribed fees.Then board will send your roll no.so as to appear in the improvement exam.
4th October 2021, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.i have completed my matric in 2012, after thet i have complited my master degree also
But now i am realize that my matric mark is very low can i attend matric improvement exam now
4th October 2021, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.,i have complited my master degree bt now i realise that my matric mark will very low so can i appear matric improvement examination 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?