30th May 2016, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?

Sir, my son is now 3 years 11 months old. Can you please do tell me that whether is he eligible for admission in Nursery class at a CBSE school this year?
Kindly answer my question..

30th May 2016, 06:29 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?

According to the guidelines of the CBSE, they do not provide any age criteria for the admission of a ward in nursery.

Yes, they do provide a minimum age requirement for the admission in 1st standard according to which the candidate must be at least 5 years of age at the time of admission in 1st standard.

Calculate the age of your child according to this criteria and see if he/she gets fit into this. Otherwise you will have to drop for some time at the time of admission in 1st standard.
31st May 2016, 12:11 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my son is now 3 years 11 months old. Can you please do tell me that whether is he eligible for admission in Nursery class at a CBSE school this year?
Kindly answer my question..
Yes, you are son is eligible for the admission to Nursery Class of a CBSE School with 3 years and 11 months old. So you can admit him in the nearby school. The minimum age limit is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?