31st March 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying my HS and after completing it I want to pursue a career in LLB so I want to know from which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  4. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  5. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  6. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  8. Can I pursue LLB course while working as a Deputy Manager in SBI? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  11. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  13. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  15. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  17. How can I pursue LLB through Distance Education after completing Graduation? Which College or University offers LLB through Distance Education in Ernakulam?
  18. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
8th April 2017, 06:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative Law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Being a student of Class 12th ( higher secondary school degree ) you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years after completion of your Class 12th.

Also as you are concerned about the need to appearing in entrance examination for admission in colleges for pursuing LLB course then it is certainly required if you are interested in pursuing the same degree from top universities like National Law Universities ( NLUs ), BHU. DU, etc. for admission in which you need to qualify entrance examinations like CLAT, BHU UET, DU LLB Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?