15th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?

Hello sir, I am Md Athar Hussain and I am a student of B.A Political Science (Hons) from Delhi University regular college. Do I need to appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB course? Can I pursue LLB course in Hindi Language?

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 10:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?

Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in LLB course in Delhi university.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course from any recognised university and the eligibility to appear for entrance exam is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, after qualifying in examination you will be eligible to get admission in the course.
15th June 2016, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?

LLB is a professional course and there is entrance exam surely for admission in top universities. Even for management quota seats you need to appear for entrance exam.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam like CLAT if you want to get admission in a top law university. There is no other way to get admission.
16th June 2016, 10:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue LLB course in Hindi Language as there is no such provision for it, you will therefore have to get admission in the course taking English as your main subject.

No, you cannot get admission in LLB course without having appeared and cleared the CLAT examination as it is the gateway to admission in LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?