15th January 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue LLB course so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam and which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  2. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  5. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  7. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  8. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  9. Procedure to become a Lawyer after completion of B.Com?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  11. How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?
  12. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  14. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  16. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  17. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  18. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
17th January 2017, 03:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

You have to apply for entrance exam for admission in LLB after class 12th. CLAT is the most popular entrance exam for such admission. There are other universities too, which conduct entrance exams.

Hence, you need to perform well in the entrance exam, if you want admission at any reputed university. Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in your class 12th board exams.
17th January 2017, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue LLB course so I want to know what is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam? How can I prepare for the exam and which books should I prefer studying? Please answer as soon as possible.

Those who want to study the LLB course after 12th must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks. The admission to the five year law course (BA LLB, BSC LLB, BBA LLB) will be done through an entrance examination, group discussion and interview. There are various entrance examinations like CLAT, LSAT, AILET, CET etc. So you have to appear for any one of the entrance examination for the admission to the law graduation course. Candidates after completion of 12th can apply for Law College for the admission to law graduation course. The course is available in the following institutions

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Official Website

Delhi Law Academy - Official Website

D Y Patil School of Law - Official Website

Indian Institute of Legal Studies - Official Website
17th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and same is a bachelor degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming an advocate.

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for pursuing LLB course of five years.

Also as far as you are concerned about the entrance examination then it depends on the institutes whether it provides direct admission or conducts entrance examinations like CLAT is held for admission in NLUs, BHU UET is held for admission in BHU, etc. .

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and same is a national level entrance examination held for admission in LLB course of five years in National Law Universities ( NLUs ) of India.

Also for appearing in CLAT, your aggregate in the Class 12th must be at least 45% ( 40% in case SC/ST & PH candidates. Further your age must lie within 20 years by 1st July of that year in which you are appearing in the examination. Age relaxation of 2 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details about CLAT you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?