1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and MBA in Finance from distance mode now I want to get job in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Is there any vacancy for me? How to get job in this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Sc in Computer Science graduate? Will I have to write exam and interview for it?
  2. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  4. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  5. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  6. Career in IFBI and course details and fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Kotak Mahindra Bank PO interview questions?
  8. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  9. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  10. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job?
  11. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  12. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  13. How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  15. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  16. Which type of post is available in ICICI bank for MBA in Finance holder? When the application form will be out for it?
  17. Which is best and easily achievable for a frustrated Software engineer - MBA or Bank PO job?
  18. Can i get job in Bank after completing B.Com with 45% marks?
6th April 2017, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank?

You can apply for interview through various job portals or through their official website. You can also apply through any reference in Kotak Bank.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. If you perform well in the interview and have a good CV, then you have chance of selection.
7th April 2017, 03:27 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank?

Yes, there are jobs in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA graduates, you just need to know the interview date and venue along with the eligibility and apply for the post at th earliest.

You will be asked to clear written round first and then GD round and at the end there will be a Personal interview round which will ultimately decide whether you are in or out of the job.

If you want to know about the vacancy, you will have to subscribe with your mail id by visiting the official website and you will be notified when there is any such vacancies or you can also get yourself registered and receive regular updates regarding job vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?