3rd February 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Sc in Computer Science graduate? Will I have to write exam and interview for it?

Hello sir, I have done B.Sc in Computer Science and got 52% aggregate marks. I want to get a job in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Is there any vacancy for me? Isbthis bank conduct entrance exam and interview for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Com and MBA in Finance holder? How to get job in this bank? -- [New]
  2. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  3. Kotak Mahindra Bank PO interview questions?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  5. Is it beneficial to attend Kotak Mahindra PO Aptitude Test if the salary package is Rs. 3 Lacs being a B.Tech graduate?
  6. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  8. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  9. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  10. Is IFBI suitable for doing PGDOB?
  11. Career in IFBI and course details and fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Procedure of joining PO programmes of ICICI and Kotak Mahindra Banks? Previous question papers?
  15. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  16. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
12th February 2017, 03:12 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Vacancy in Kotak Mahindra Bank for B.Sc in Computer Science graduate? Will I have to write exam and interview for it?

Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private banking and financial service provider in India. There is no such exam in order to get a job. You will just have to crack the personal interview. There are vacancies going on now all over India you just need to mail your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?