17th April 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?

Hi,
My son has just given his 10th ICSE Board exam. Which Board should he select in between WBCHSE, ISC or CBSE? Is there any percentile difference in switching Board after 10th? In CBSE which schools in Pune have options for PCBM group?
Regards,
Ajay Salvi

18th April 2016, 07:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?

No, there is no such percentile difference switching between boards after completion of your 10th to 11th under any board.

I would however personally suggest you to opt for CBSE board over ISC or WBCHSE as CBSE board gives more exposure to candidate in today educational and examination pattern as most of the entrance examinations are based on CBSE pattern and therefore, it will be easier for your child to cope up with the syllabus once he gets going with it.
18th April 2016, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?

List of best CBSE schools in Pune:

The lexicon International School, Kalyani Nagar

The Stepping Stone School ,Chinchwad Gaon

The Stepping Stone School ,Keshav Nagar

Pune International School, Bhosari

Pawar Public School, Infotech park

I would like to suggest you to opt for CBSE board in comparison to other boards because it has more demand in today's time period as most of the entrance exams are conducted by the CBSE board only.
18th April 2016, 11:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The best board is CBSE board in comparison to others board because it has more value in today's time period.

The best CBSE schools in Pune:

Pawar Public School,
Megapolis, Rajiv Gandhi, Phase 3 MIDC Hinjewadi, Infotech Park,
Pune-411057

The Stepping Stone School
No-32, Dutt Nagar, Chinchwad Gaon
Pune- 411033

Pune International School
Sector 6, Moshi New Pradhikaran
Bhosari I.E
Pune- 411026
19th April 2016, 01:15 PM
ealpvinoth

Since your son had completed 10th std in ICSE then it is better to continue in that Board itself. If you are trying to change the board then your son studying continuity ill be affected. In case you transfer or you need more marks for admission in Colleges you can switch to CBSE or Matriculation Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?