14th April 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur?

How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on the same soon. Thank you!

16th May 2017, 12:51 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur?

Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, formerly Shri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College, is a college in Nagpur, India.

As per my knowledge, the minimum marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur is 90 to 100. For further information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Ramdeo Tekdi, Gittikhadan, Katol Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440013
Phone: 0712 258 0011
8th July 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur?

Sir I HAVE 51marks in je and 78%in 12th I have given mhtcet but not by maths, by bio and i got 86% can I get admission in ramdevbaba? My pcm percentile 72%....
16th September 2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have 79 percent in 12 std 78 In mhcet and total score of pcm is 234 can I get admission in ycce or ramdeoababa in nagpur I belong from obc caste
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?