26th November 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Tech for shree ramdev baba college of engineering and management

What is the fee structure of shree ramdev baba college of engineering and management for electronics and telecommunication branch for direct second year student?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff for Ramdev Baba College of Engineering, Nagpur?
  3. Cutoff of Baba Ramdev College, Sardar Patel College of Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra Institute of Technology in Pune?
  4. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  6. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  7. How much percentage is required in graduation for MBA in Ramdev Baba college Nagpur
  8. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  9. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  10. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  11. What is fee structure of Lady Shree Ram College Delhi?
  12. What is the fee structure and hostel fees of MCA course in Indira College of Engineering and Management, Pune?
  13. Previous year papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  14. List of top 20 colleges under PTU for B.Tech?
  15. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get management quota seat in SSN engineering college, Chennai for CS or IT after scoring 196.5%? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  18. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
27th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Tech for shree ramdev baba college of engineering and management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fee structure of shree ramdev baba college of engineering and management for electronics and telecommunication branch for direct second year student?

The fee for the B.Tech in Shree Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is Rs 1,26,450 at the time of admission (1st year). The total fee for the four years will be around Rs 4.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
The fee for the direct second year B.Tech course in the Shree Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management is Rs 1,26,450 at the time of admission. The Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management website link is Click Here
21st July 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Tech for shree ramdev baba college of engineering and management

What fee for obc in ramdeobaba college of engineering nagpur
& Tfws fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?