23rd March 2011, 01:09 PM
kukul mangrulkar

Marks required in PCM and MHCET for admission to Aeronautical engineering?

i want to know how much marks should we get in pcm and mhcet for aeronautical engineering admission

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  3. How much marks required in MSC TN HSC to qualify in engineering?
  4. How to get merit seat in Aeronautical Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering after completing 12th with 85% marks in PCM -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private?
  6. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in PCM group for admission in Engineering?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  9. How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks? -- [New]
  10. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  11. How many marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Any chance to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th with 51% and 38% in PCM group?
  13. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  14. How much marks are required in PCM to get admission engineering?
  15. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  17. How much marks is required in MHCET and JEE to get into the best colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for engineering after scoring 126 marks in PCM group subject?
23rd March 2011, 02:26 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in PCM and MHCET for admission to Aeronautical engineering?

Hiiiiiii,

Minimum 50 % marks required in PCM and MHCET for admission to

Aeronautical Engineering.

Good Luck
29th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in PCM and MHCET for admission to Aeronautical engineering?

Do you need to give MH-CET exam for aeronautical engineering and is it necessary to get 75 in PCM to get into a good coll for aeronautical engineering ??
27th May 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in pcm to get admission in engg
2nd June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed student please give me a eligibility to take admission to engineering
8th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required in pcm for engineering?
14th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for B.E Admission?
16th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Sagar Keshari

phx+maths =50% is ned 4 aeronautics.
18th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

To join in aeronautical engineering how many marks i need to score in 12th standard
1st July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Marks requrid fr entrance of engg. In 12th.
7th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

how much marks i need in pcm to entrace exam of enng ? im from sc atogary
16th March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how much marks i need in pcm to entrace exam of enng ? im from sc atogary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?