30th September 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?

What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka? Can you please list me down all the jobs which we can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  5. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting government bank job after completion of BA course?
  7. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  9. What are the possibilities to get a permanent government job while working in private school for 10 years?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  13. What are the possibilities of getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  14. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  16. Can I get a Government job in Kerala after completing Diploma from Karnataka open University?
  17. How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector
30th September 2016, 08:54 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?

Yes, candidate passed diploma degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in respective examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.

So, you can pursue course after passing the diploma course you can appear for entrance examination conducted by Railway ( RRB ), PSU'S, Electricity Department etc. The job position will be as Junior Engineer, Loco Pilot etc.
30th September 2016, 09:17 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka?

There are many possibilities of getting government jobs after completion of diploma course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get government jobs is candidate must appear and qualify in respective entrance examination.

The available entrance examination for recruitment in jobs are :-

Bihar Power Companies.

Indian Railway.

Delhi Metro Railway Corporation.

Indian Oil Cooperation Limited.
30th September 2016, 03:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The diploma degree from any recognised university are valid to appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in government jobs.

So, if you have passed diploma from Karnataka then it does not matter as you just need to appear for respective entrance examination and qualify in it for final recruitment in jobs.

There are vacancies available in :-

Power Cooperation.

Public Sector Undertaking.

Railway.

Metro Railway Cooperation.
30th September 2016, 09:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You will be eligible for the govt jobs once you complete the diploma but only for those jobs which require the diploma, not the degree.

For the jobs which require a degree, you will be ineligible, as the diploma is not equivalent to degree.

I would suggest you to keep a tab on all the recruitment notifications of all the govt. departments, you are interested in and apply whenever there is an opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?