14th June 2011, 09:30 PM
kkumaran

Am I eligible for group II in TNPSC after doing DECE 3 years diploma?

I have done my DECE (3 year diploma) of the finishing SSLC exam. what my question iam elligible for group2 in TNPSC?

16th June 2011, 05:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for group II in TNPSC after doing DECE 3 years diploma?

No you cannot appear for the TNPSC exam. The same cannot be considered equivalent to B.Tech and other graduation level courses. Inorder to appear for this exam you need to do courses like engineering, MCA etc. Donot join any institute that is not recognised. You can appear for exams like TNEA, IIT-JEE if you wish to go in for engineering.
5th February 2012, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for group II in TNPSC after doing DECE 3 years diploma?

MY NEPHEW IS COMPLETING DECE IN 2012.WHAT ARE THE GOVERNMENT JOBS AVAILABLE FOR HIM SIR.
20th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my DEEE and done my B.A., degree in Annamalai University in correspondent now I am eligible to write the TNPSC Group 2 Exam
30th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in 10th 3 yrs diploma with 2yr degree in BCA (lateral entry) in annamalai university now I am eligible to write the TNPSC Group 2 Exam
15th September 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I study 10th and after diploma mechanical engineering 3 years to eligible for tnpsc group 2 and group 2A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?