23rd September 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TNPSC Group I exam after finishing 10th and 3 years diploma engineering

i have finished 10th and 3 year diploma engineering then BA am i eligible for tnpsc group 1

31st May 2015, 03:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Group I exam after finishing 10th and 3 years diploma engineering

No,you are not eligible to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam because you haven't passed the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The educational qualification for the exam conducted by TNPSC is Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate who are in the final year of their degree can also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included in Group-I Services.

-The qualification prescribed for Group I exam should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To get more details,one can visit the Official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
14th June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TNPSC Group I exam after finishing 10th and 3 years diploma engineering

I have completed my sslc diploma 2 years degree in distance education , if i have eligible for group 2 tnpsc exams ?
16th June 2016, 12:33 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

You are not eligible for the Group I exam. Because you can required the Graduation from any recognized University.

So you can complete the Engineering or any equivalent degree. after you can apply for the Group I exam.

Group I Eligibility:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Candidate should complete the graduation degree from any recognized university.

Final year pursuing candidates are also eligible.

Age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

Upper age relaxation applicable.

Thank you.........
28th January 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have finished 10th hsc(two years foundation program in annamalai university) BA iam eligible tnpsc group 2 ,.......mahimairaj
10th May 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th, 3 years diploma engineering then I have completed 3 years degree in BBA in annamalai university through correspondence. Am I eligible for TNPSC GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 EXAMS.
26th June 2022, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering degree in 11 years am i eligible to write tnpsc group 1
4th March 2023, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TNPSC after finishing 10th and 3year diploma completing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?