19th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to select best university of USA to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Entomology? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission?

I have completed M.Sc Medical Entomology and want to pursue PhD from USA. How can I select best university for it? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Entomology) in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  3. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  4. Best university of United Kingdom to do PhD in English? Procedure to get admission and study visa for it?
  5. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  6. Procedure to select Medical colleges and to get study visa of Russia? Which bank is best to get education loan in very less time?
  7. Procedure to get study visa for USA to become a pilot in future?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  9. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the average fees for studying in USA? Which is the best exam to get USA Visa?
  11. Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA?
  12. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  13. Will I have to apply for study visa if already have work visa of USA to study MS Computer Science from University of Florida?
  14. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  15. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Zoology for MSc candidate of Karnatak University?
  17. Entrance exams available to do PhD in Entomology for M.Sc student?
  18. List of universities in USA to study Automobile Engineering with admission procedure? How to get study visa for it?
25th August 2017, 12:56 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to select best university of USA to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Entomology? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission?

Below I have mentioned some of the best Universities of USA where you can pursue Ph.D in Medical Entomology, just have a look over it.

University of Georgia
Address: Athens, GA 30602, USA
Phone: +1 706-542-3000

Duke University
Address: Durham, NC 27708, USA
Phone: +1 919-684-8111

University of Florida
Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, USA

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, USA

Clemson University
Address: Clemson, SC 29634, USA
Phone: +1 864-656-3311

Michigan State University
Address: 220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA

University of Arkansas
Address: Fayetteville, AR 72701, USA
Phone: +1 479-575-2000

In order to study Ph.D course in USA, candidates must have to complete their Masters degree course from a recognized University.
After that candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination to get admission in different Colleges of USA. Most of the Colleges require more than 6.5 score in IELTS for Ph.D program. So, qualify in the entrance examination and then you can apply for study VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?