7th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA?

Can I do M.Sc from USA. In present I am doing BSc with chemistry in India and I have PCM physics chemistry and maths also. So help me to guide how can I study in USA. Which test I have to give and what is the fees criteria if I select. How many years I get my MSc degree.

12th May 2017, 02:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.Sc from USA. In present I am doing BSc with chemistry in India and I have PCM physics chemistry and maths also. So help me to guide how can I study in USA. Which test I have to give and what is the fees criteria if I select. How many years I get my MSc degree.

Generally Universities in USA have been asking for 16 years of formal education to join Master’s Degree (M.Sc). But there are some universities which accept students who have 15 years of formal education. Therefore, you need to search for those universities and apply for master’s studies (M.Sc). You have to prepare well and clear the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS to study in USA. A mark scored in the GRE is considered for the admission in US universities. Apart from these, you have to submit the affidavit of financial support, that you have the money required for your studies in the USA. You have to apply online for taking admission to the master’s degree in chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?