25th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get study visa for USA to become a pilot in future?

How can I get the visa for USA, I want to study USA and want to become pilot which step should I take first? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 09:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get study visa for USA to become a pilot in future?

Following are the steps you should follow to get student visa for USA and these are as under:-
1. First of all you need to apply to and be accepted by a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-approved school in the US (six to twelve months prior to US study)
2. Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee
3. Complete a US student visa application along with recent photo(s)
4. Pay the visa application fee
5. Schedule and attend a visa interview.
3rd August 2017, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get study visa for USA to become a pilot in future?

First of all you need to secure admission at any recognized Pilot training institute abroad and then contact the embassy for study Visa. You need to apply on an application form with supported documents.

You need to fulfill minimum criteria for admission abroad. They specially need IELTS/TOEFL score as well as minimum qualification required for the particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?