16th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to select Medical colleges and to get study visa of Russia? Which bank is best to get education loan in very less time?

I am B.Sc Zoology holder student but I want to study MBBS course form Russia. Please tell me whole procedure to select college and get study visa? Which bank is best to get education loan in very few time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  2. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  3. Chances to get education loan against property mortgaged from HDFC Bank to study in Russia? Can education loan sanction before admission?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan without having study visa?
  5. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?
  7. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  8. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to get education loan from RBL Bank?
  10. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  11. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  12. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan from City Union Bank to study B.Sc(Nursing)? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  16. Top colleges to study B.Sc Nursing? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Cosmos Bank?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
5th March 2023, 02:32 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Procedure to select Medical colleges and to get study visa of Russia? Which bank is best to get education loan in very less time?

To select a medical college in Russia, you can research the various universities that offer MBBS courses in Russia. Check the ranking of universities, the faculty, the curriculum, the admission criteria, and the fees. You can also consult with a study abroad consultant who can guide you through the entire process.

To get a study visa for Russia, you will need to submit the required documents such as passport, admission letter from the university, visa application form, photographs, medical certificate, and proof of financial resources. You will also need to clear a medical examination and show proof of health insurance.

When it comes to education loans, most banks have similar procedures, and the time taken for loan approval may vary. However, some banks such as SBI, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank are known for providing education loans quickly. To apply for an education loan, you can visit the bank's website or the nearest branch, submit the required documents such as admission letter, KYC documents, and income proof, and follow the bank's loan application process. It is advisable to compare the interest rates and repayment terms offered by various banks before selecting a bank for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?