25th June 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to do PhD in Entomology for M.Sc student?

Hi,
I am doing M.Sc in Zoology in the specialization of Entomology. I want to do PhD in Entomology after completion of my M.Sc. So, what entrance exams are available for admission in this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Entomology) in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Agriculture Entomology after passing MSc in Agriculture?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  5. Zoology with Entomology specialization is applicable for Agriculture Entomology in ARS or ASRB NET? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for NET exam in Entomology Subject? Syllabus of NET in Entomology?
  7. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India?
  8. Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?
  9. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course?
  10. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  11. Previous year old question papers for Ph.D Zoology and Entomology?
  12. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  13. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology
  14. Reference books of Entomology for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus of M.Sc apiculture through ICAR?
  16. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
27th June 2016, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to do PhD in Entomology for M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing M.Sc in Zoology in the specialization of Entomology. I want to do PhD in Entomology after completion of my M.Sc. So, what entrance exams are available for admission in this PhD?
You are doing M.Sc in Zoology, So you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?