23rd August 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change college while doing B.Pharmacy 2nd year 2nd semester?

I had done a lot of mistakes and undisciplined actions in my college for that college had suspended me for two months and after that also I had not stopped and college administration was very serious about me and told your are not eligible to continue your education in this college and you may take your certificates and leave the college this was the problem I was suffering so please kindly tell the what are the steps to get admission into another college of pharmacy under same university? Waiting for ur reply.

24th August 2017, 08:47 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to change college while doing B.Pharmacy 2nd year 2nd semester?

You can apply for admission to another college on the basis of your 12th results. As you have got the permission to get your results back, you can get admission in another college. Also, you will need a recommendation letter from your current college. You can ask any professor to get recommendation letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?