5th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Colleges to study Diploma in Interior & Exterior Education course? Future and scope of this course?

I have passed 12th with Science stream and now want to study Diploma course in Interior & Exterior Education. Please suggest me some colleges for it? Future and scope of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I claim my mark sheet of Diploma in Exterior & Interior Decoration since I wasn't able to collect it 5 years back?
  2. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  3. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
  5. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  6. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  8. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BSc in Interior Design & Decoration?
  9. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd., Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Best colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Scope after this course in government field?
  11. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  12. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  15. What are the future scope of diploma in E&TC?
  16. Shall I join Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? Future scope for this course?
  17. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?
  18. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
8th September 2017, 02:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges to study Diploma in Interior & Exterior Education course? Future and scope of this course?

If you want to pursue Interior or Exterior Designing courses after completing Intermediate then you have mainly 3 options. Let me explain it.

1.Bachelor degree courses- its duration is 3 years.
2.Diploma courses- course duration is of 1-2 years.
3.Certificate courses- course duration is in between 6 months to 1 year.

You can be recruited in Interior Design firms, Architecture firms, Interior Design shops and many more.

Salary should be 10-20k Rupees per month. Salary increases as per experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?