5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course?

I have passed 12th with Biology and got 63% marks. Now I want to study Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course. Where to apply to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses other than B.Sc MLT after class 12th in MLT stream
  2. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  3. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  4. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  5. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  6. Is it right to do DMLT after B.Sc Microbiology?
  7. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is best to take after 10th to get DMLT job in future?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  10. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  14. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  15. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  17. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  18. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
7th September 2017, 08:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with Biology and got 63% marks. Now I want to study Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course. Where to apply to study this course?

As you have done 10+2 in science stream with biology subject and want to study diploma in medical equipment technology, then here below are details regarding diploma course:-

About Medical Equipment Technology Course:- Diploma course deals with the study of working and operating system of medical equipment used for medical life support system and for diagnosis of diseases.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in medical equipment technology is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

Duration of Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology:-
Duration of medical equipment technology diploma is 2 years.

Institute Where you can Apply for Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology Course:-

1). National Institute of Medical and Management Studies Bhubaneswar.

2). NRI Academy of Sciences Guntur.

3). Yashvir Memorial Technical Institute Jind.

4). Om Sai Para Medical College Ambala.

5). Adarsh Polytechnic Haryana.

6). Manav Bharti University Solan.
8th September 2017, 12:05 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology course:
>A candidate should have completed 12th standard with Science stream or Diploma/Degree in allied health Technology/Engineering from a central or stated board of education.
Since you have completed 12th standard in Science stream with 63% marks, so you are eligible to do the aforesaid course.
Below I have mentioned a few name of colleges which offer this course:
>Astron Institute of Social Sciences
Address: Surya Kiran Complex, Old, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 454 6200
>Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Address: Inside Gate No-3,Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 2565 8012
8th September 2017, 01:38 AM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, You can do Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology after 12th standard. You can apply in these following colleges for your diploma, Colleges are as follows: 1. Aadarsh para medical college in Amritsar (Punjab).
2. Om sai para medical college in Ambala (Haryana).
3. Vivekananda Institute of Medical College (Kolkata).
4. Institute of Medical and Technological Research (Kolkata).
You can apply here for your Diploma in Medical Equipment Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?