16th June 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?

Sir my WBJEE rank is 5186(gen). Please tell me which government colleges I may get through counselling.Also please let me know whether I have a fair chance in INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT(IEM).

16th October 2011, 12:50 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my WBJEE rank is 5186(gen). Please tell me which government colleges I may get through counselling.Also please let me know whether I have a fair chance in INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT(IEM).
Information Regarding Admission in the Government College.

For the admission in the government college of the west Bengal you need residential certificate of the West Bengal state. According to new rule the government seat is reserved for the home state candidates.

If you are a residential of the west Bengal state and if your rank is 5186 (general category) then i think that at this rank you can not get a seat in the government college.

If you are a out state candidates then you can not get admission in the government college. You can get admission in the private engineering college of the West Bengal.

The details information is given in the official website of the WBJEE. So, for any more information about admission process in the college of West Bengal then please visit the official website of WBJEE :- http://www.wbjeeb.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
18th May 2012, 05:43 PM
bantidas

Smile Re: Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have listed the govt college names in West Bengal For WBJEE 2012 exam.Also i have mention the seat capacity of those colleges.

But this seat allotment varies with time and will be increase later.Some time some new branched will also be added.

Total no of govt college seat is above 3000 but even 20,000 rank holder get the seat for govt colleges because many of the rankers go to NITs or IITs too.

THE BEST GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL ALONG WITH THEIR SEATS ARE---

Jadavpur University (Above 800)

Bengal Engineering and Science University (Above 700)

Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, Jalpaiguri. 360

Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, Kalyani. 300

Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampur, Hooghly 240

Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampur, 150

Govt. College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Salt Lake, Kolkata 300

Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
Institute of Jute Technology, Kolkata 120
------------------------------------------------------------

It will be difficult to get a good stream in Jadavpur University but not in the rest of the institutions.
27th May 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantidas View Post
I have listed the govt college names in West Bengal For WBJEE 2012 exam.Also i have mention the seat capacity of those colleges.

But this seat allotment varies with time and will be increase later.Some time some new branched will also be added.

Total no of govt college seat is above 3000 but even 20,000 rank holder get the seat for govt colleges because many of the rankers go to NITs or IITs too.

THE BEST GOVT ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL ALONG WITH THEIR SEATS ARE---

Jadavpur University (Above 800)

Bengal Engineering and Science University (Above 700)

Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, Jalpaiguri. 360

Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, Kalyani. 300

Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampur, Hooghly 240

Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampur, 150

Govt. College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Salt Lake, Kolkata 300

Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, Kolkata
Institute of Jute Technology, Kolkata 120
------------------------------------------------------------

It will be difficult to get a good stream in Jadavpur University but not in the rest of the institutions.
hey....kalyani govt. college and university of kalyani and instrumentation are seperate colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?