21st July 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?

I would like to know that how much marks I need to score in WBJEE Medical of this year to get admission in a Government college? I just want to secure admission in any Government college so I have to know what cutoff marks I have to achieve in WBJEE Medical?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?
  2. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  4. Will I get admission in any government college for MBBS if scored 119 marks in WBJEE Medical?
  5. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  6. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  7. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. Any chance to get into government medical college after scoring 108 marks in WBJEE medical
  9. Can I get a seat in Government Medical college after scoring 162 marks in WBJEE being a General candidate?
  10. How to get admission in government medical college? Last year cutoff marks of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  11. Do I have a chance for admission in government medical college as a general caste candidate after scoring 137 marks in WBJEE?
  12. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat Government college for SC category? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff marks required in RPET to get admission in any government college?
  16. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  18. Will I get medical seat in government medical college with 196.5 cutoff under BC community?
22nd July 2016, 11:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?

Cutoff varies every year for admission in different government colleges. Here is an estimate cutoff for admission in medical government institutes through WBJEE :

For General Category : Cut off will be more than 50% marks in WBJEE.
For PWD : Cut off will be 45% marks in WBJEE.
and
For SC/ST/OBC : Cut off will be 40% marks in WBJEE.
22nd July 2016, 04:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?