20th August 2011, 02:51 PM
padmalakshmi.s

Syllabus and what subjects to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam?

kindly send the syllabus and subjects to prepare for BHEL- Engineer trainee exam.my e-mail id is [email protected]

22nd August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and what subjects to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam?

i m preparing to write engineer trainee exam of BHEL in Electrical stream, can u please provide me with the links where i can find them, or mail a few to my mail id [email protected] please.
sharan jawalkar
4th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and what subjects to prepare for BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam?

I want syllabus for a post of engineer trainee held in september 18th
4th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ece students
8th September 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a ece engineer.i want syllabus for a post of engineer trainee ,my email id is [email protected]
10th September 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir iam ece student. presently iam studying final year b.tech. i want syllabus for engineer trainy and bhel exam. please kindly send me the syllabus for engineer trainy and bhel test and also send me the name of the book which will helpful to me for these tests to my e-mail id. my e-mail id is [email protected].
10th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a ece engineer. i want to know the syllabus for a post of engineer trainee - BHEL, my email id- [email protected]
12th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a eee engineer. i want to know thesyllabus for a post of engineer trainee - BHEL, my email id- [email protected]
14th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the syllabus of bhel ET 2011 exam.can you send it on my id [email protected]
16th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a cs enggineer,,,,i want to know the syllabus for a post of engineer trainee - BHEL, my email [email protected]
19th September 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM STUDYIND FIRST YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .

WHEN SHOULD I START PREPARING FOR BHEL ENTRANCE EXAM???????????

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS????????????

AND WHAT R THE BOOKS i need to study FOR CLEARING THE BHEL ENTRANCE EXAM?????????

PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL [email protected]
30th October 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am the student of mechanical engineering
WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF BHEL EXAM.
And what are the books i am study for clearing Bhel exam
please send it to my email id
[email protected]
30th October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir plz i want bhel syllabus for electrical and electronics engg.
kindly send it to my email id [email protected]
27th May 2012, 06:06 PM
oppppppp

sir i need syllabus for PE post sir... ma mail id is [email protected] pls send me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?