14th December 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Value of Diploma certificate earned from GTU?

I completed my Diploma in electrical engineering from GTU which gives me equivalent certificate. What is the value of equivalent certificate? Can I get equivalent certificate through get B.Com is possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  2. Percentage required in diploma to join GTU Ahmedabad college?
  3. Admission in GTU for Diploma to Degree course?
  4. Date of announcement of diploma 6th semester results in GTU?
  5. How can I get a job after completing EC Engineering in Diploma with overall 8.8 CPI in GTU?
  6. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  7. How to find out that certificate earned is good and university awarding is good?
  8. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Psychiatrist course after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. Which course to choose after completion of diploma in Compute Science from GTU?
  11. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  12. Which is a preferred course in Canada after completing diploma in mechanical from GTU?
  13. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  14. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  15. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after Diploma?
  17. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university
15th December 2017, 11:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Value of Diploma certificate earned from GTU?

Let me inform you that GTU (Gujarat Technical University) is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) and approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). So, every degree/course (technical or general) pursued from this university is as equally valuable to the degree from other reputed universities.
16th December 2017, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of Diploma certificate earned from GTU?

Equivalent certificate will help you to get admission in those courses, which requires class 12th qualification. Diploma in electrical engineering is definitely equal to class 12th.

You can also apply for lateral entry admission in B.Tech 2nd year. through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?