4th June 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?

When the diploma certificate to get in the date & view the Certificate format tamilnadu polytechnic diploma certificate

30th November 2017, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?

Normally, you should receive your diploma certificate within six months of announcement of the result, but in some cases you might even wait for at least one year.

Format will be according to your previous year certificates. Just take a look at your fellow seniors, who have passed from the college.
29th June 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?

When we get the certificate from dote tamilnadu of diploma passed out in april-2019
9th August 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How many certificates are there for a diploma in engineering
11th December 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

When 2019 diploma passout students get diploma completion certificate ?
1st July 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course DCT in 2010 and failed. How can I get my course completion certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?