17th June 2011, 08:52 PM
romeo.bayan

While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?

I am 24 years old and i have just completed my 2nd semester exams BE in EEE. Do you think i should search for jobs now or i should complete my BE ? Since I am overaged will i get any govt. jobs after completing my BE ? Please help me out !!!

15th August 2011, 11:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo.bayan View Post
I am 24 years old and i have just completed my 2nd semester exams BE in EEE. Do you think i should search for jobs now or i should complete my BE ? Since I am overaged will i get any govt. jobs after completing my BE ? Please help me out !!!
Don't worry my dear you are not out of eligibility for most of the government exams.

As most of Government exams max age limit is 30 years so there is no need to worry for it. and coming to IT sector it is not at all important of what age you are .

That industry just requires your skill set if you have good skill set then you are in you may be of young teenager or the grand father what ever it may be. The skill is most important in IT Sector

It is not a new case for us to know that you are at the age of 24 and you are completing engineering many of the questioners I counselled are of over age than yours.

If you want more clear explanation in the next post . In that you also tell which government exam you want to write.
Then I will clearly explain you about Eligibility criteria and also about the age limit too.

By the way as you are from EEE branch you have a good chance to get into Government sector technical jobs.

like IES
Army Technical or Navy technical or Air force technical job through a exam called UES/TGC or SSC

you can also get into government jobs like BHEL engineer, ECIL job etc.,

you also have opportunity to do job as engineer in Railway department.
you have numerous opportunity in research side too.

All that depends is on your thinking power what not everything is possible for you.
All the best for your career.

Regards

~AdityA~
15th August 2011, 11:51 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?

As you told me that you are in 2nd semester in electricl engineering so you cant get any engineering level job at this time .
but you can get the part time job like tution etc.
One thing i want to clear you that max age limit of most of the government job is about 30 year.
16th August 2011, 12:05 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: While in 2nd semester B.E EEE should I search for jobs or should I complete my B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo.bayan View Post
i am 24 years old and i have just completed my 2nd semester exams be in eee. Do you think i should search for jobs now or i should complete my be ? Since i am overaged will i get any govt. Jobs after completing my be ? Please help me out !!!
just concentrate on your btech marks are more important than anything else...........if you dont get good marks you are not eligible for any company.........
16th August 2011, 12:16 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
now you are in 2nd year
you have many ways to find complete your degree education
First concentrate on Study
then you go for job section
you have Electrical branch
so for this you go for good company or govt. job like:-

IAS
IPS
IFS

company like:-
OPTCL
GRIDCO
SAIL
NALCO
16th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Sehwag6

After completing be you are eligible for jobs
14th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i"m a EEE student i was completed for my 3rd sem with good persentage but i"m what job get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?