30th January 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams being conducted for admission to MBBS and Physiotherapy? List of best medical colleges in Mumbai.

My daughter is about to give her HSC exams this year. She is interested in MBBS or Physiotherapy. She has been preparing for NEET & MH-CET. Our doubt was that with all the emphasis in this year will all the private colleges still conduct their private entrance exams? If yes, which exams are to be given for MBBS and Physiotherapy? Also we want her to pursue her graduation in Mumbai itself so can you please advice the best colleges for both in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  2. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  3. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  4. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  5. How much should I score in MH CET to get admission in any government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  6. Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?
  7. List of Private and Government MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  9. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  10. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  15. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  17. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  18. Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program if fail to achieve MBBS seat in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
10th February 2018, 08:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams being conducted for admission to MBBS and Physiotherapy? List of best medical colleges in Mumbai.

No, private institutes are not eligible to conduct separate entrance examination for admission in MBBS course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify for NEET examination conducted by CBSE for admission in private or government colleges.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

No, you are not eligible to pursue two course simultaneously. For detail information about examination visit at http://www.cbseneet.nic.in.

The application form for the examination is available now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?