13th August 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?

Please tell me whats is D procedure to take addmission for external BE from Mumbail univercity?? And what is admn closing date???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  2. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  3. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
  6. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  7. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. What is the date of M.Com external admission?
  10. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  11. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  12. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  14. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  15. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  17. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  18. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?