25th February 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?

I am Electrical Engineering graduate and have two years of work experience. Now I want to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MS course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden after Mechatronics engineering?
  2. Is the IELTS necessary to get admission in MS Mechanical Engineering at KTH Royal Institute of Technology? Whom to approach for admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria and details of admission in B.Tech (Civil) at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Marks required in IELTS and exact time to apply?
  4. Terms and conditions to get admission in M.Tech at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden? Where and how to approach for admission?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  7. Information about Master in Naval Architecture offered in KTH Royal Institute of Technology
  8. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  9. When the admission of Master in Naval Architecture will be available in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study MS from Kristianstad University, Sweden?
  12. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  14. Best abroad countries and universities for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering?
  15. How can I get admission in IIT after completing 10th? I have completed diploma in mechanical with 80% -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
8th March 2018, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Electrical Engineering graduate and have two years of work experience. Now I want to study MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. Please tell me eligibility criteria for it?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for the MS from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. Candidates can find the eligibility criteria for each course separately. They have to clear the English proficiency test IELTS with a minimum overall band of 6.5, with no band lower than 5.5 for taking admission in KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden. KTH Royal Institute of Technology also accepts other English tests like TOEFL, CAE, PTE, etc. Candidates can apply with certificates from previous university studies, proof of English proficiency, copy of passport - including personal data and photograph, letter of motivation, 2 letters of documentation and relevant work experience, if any. KTH Institute of Technology, Sweden website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?