3rd July 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Deoghar Institute of Technology? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Architecture Engineering admission in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  4. How many Diploma in Architecture Engineering seats are available in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 3128 rank in UPTU B.Arch?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  9. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad?
  13. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  14. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  17. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 338 in NATA? What is the last date of filling the 2nd counseling?
5th July 2018, 11:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering eligibility:

10 + 2 or equivalent with 55% with science and mathematics is eligible.

One has to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the particular University where you want to seek admission.
5th July 2018, 11:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in Architecture Engineering :-

Candidates must have passed 10th board examination from a recognised State or Central Board with at least 55% with science and mathematics as a subject of study at 10th level.

Those candidates with a pass in 12th or an equivalent from a recognised board can also apply.

Who have completed two years of ITI training are also eligible for this course .

The lower age limit is 15 years and upper age limit to apply for diploma in architecture course is 21 years.
6th July 2018, 01:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology is as follows.

Candidates must have completed 10th board or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects with minimum 55% of marks.

Candidates who have qualified two years of ITI course are also eligible to apply for this course.

The age of the candidates should be minimum 15 years and maximum 21 years to apply for Diploma in Architecture course.

Admission to the course is based on the entrance examinations conducted by the
9th July 2018, 12:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Deoghar Institute of Technology then you must have passed 12th from a recognized university in any discipline.
You can pursue Diploma in Architecture Engineering course in Deoghar Institute of Technology after completing graduation also.
You can get admission directly or after clearing entrance exam also.
9th July 2018, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board to become eligible for state polytechnic entrance exam. Admission is through entrance exam which will decide the merit.

You need to appear for state polytechnic entrance exam of Jharkhand state, where the concerned institute is situated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?