7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) from ESLSCA Business School, Paris then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee and duration of MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to get admission in ESLSCA Business School, Paris for MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in France after completion of International Business course in Paris, France?
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  8. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  9. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  10. Eligibility to get MSc(International Business and Marketing) admission in ISC Paris Business School?
  11. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad?
  12. Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  13. How to become a fashion designer in Paris?
  14. Scope of studying MS(Business Leadership) in Manhattanville College School of Business?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  17. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field?
  18. Scope of studying MA in PR and Event Management?
16th August 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) in ESLSCA Business School, Paris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MBA(Management and Marketing of Luxury and Fashion) from ESLSCA Business School, Paris then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

Candidates after completion of the MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing course in ESLSCA Business School, Paris can work as Manager, Sales Director, Retail Director, Director of Operations, Product Manager, Event Manager, Director of Visual Merchandising, Retail Training Manager, Communication Manager or any managerial functions in the professions of luxury, fashion, etc. Candidates can find the details about the scope of the MBA Luxury and Fashion Management and Marketing in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?