18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GATE 2018?

Respected Sir, I am a BTech student and interested to study MTech. For this I want to apply in GATE. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of GATE of this year? Kindly tell me immediately.

27th April 2018, 11:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GATE 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for GATE 2018 Examination:

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) in an All India Examination that is conducted in 8 zones across the country by the GATE Committee. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this GATE examination is as follows,

>> Candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering or Technology course.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year of qualifying examination are certainly eligible to apply for GATE Examination.

>> GATE Examination is basically conducted in several papers including Biotechnology, Agriculture Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology..etc.,

>> If you are pursuing final year of B.Tech or completed B.Tech, then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this GATE Examination.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?