29th October 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Technology Management course? Career scope after this course?

Sir, I am studying Mechanical Engineering course and after it want to study PG Diploma in Technology Management course. Please tell me where to apply for it? Career scope after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  2. Can a graduate study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges? When to apply for it?
  3. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  4. Which course has more scope between PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Quality Management? Where to apply to study this course?
  5. Scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical management after B.E. Chemical technology specialized in pharma technology?
  6. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  7. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  9. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  10. Scope of studying MBA in Technology Management? -- [New]
  11. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in International Business Management? Fees, duration and scope of this course in MNCs?
  12. Possibility to study Food Technology Diploma course for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope of Diploma in Food Technology?
  13. Whether studying Diploma in Rubber Technology has good scope?
  14. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  15. What is the scope of higher study after Diploma in Food Technology?
  16. Where can I apply for Diploma in Human Resource Management course? What is the scope of this course? Date of application?
  17. List of colleges in Ahmadabad to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? How much salary I can get? Scope in government sector?
  18. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
31st October 2017, 06:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Technology Management course? Career scope after this course?

There are several institutions that are offering PG Diploma in Technology Management course.

One of the best organizations that offers this course is ICAR National Academy of Agriculture. I am providing you a link where you may find all the details about this course.

Click here for More Details

The basic educational qualification required is Graduation or Bachelor Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

After successful completion of the course you can find career opportunities in Private Sector as well as in Government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?