6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

I want to do Diploma in Animation Film Making from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma(Animation Film Making) seats are available in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?
  4. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  5. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Fee structure for Diploma or Bachelor course in Direction
  7. A graduate who is 26 years old can take admission in one year Cinematography course? What about placement?
  8. Can I be eligible for DFTech after doing BSc(CS)
  9. List of government and private institutions to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course
  10. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School?
  11. Eligible for FTII entrance exam for direction course after engineering?
  12. Possibility to join Film Industry for Master of Fine Arts(Music) candidate?
  13. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
  14. Date of announcement of results of All India Secondary School Exams?
  15. Study material for Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
  16. How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?
  17. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes providing Acting course after 12th? What is the criteria for admission?
5th May 2018, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma(Animation Film Making) in National Institute of Film & Fine Arts?

Candidates who are interested to pursue Diploma in Animation Film Making from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts, should have completed their 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 2 years long and the admission is done on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.

Add: 35A, Townshend Road, Bhawanipur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025, Phone: 033 2455 6879
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?