5th October 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?

Sir, I am willing to study Diploma in Mass Communication course. so, I need to know how can I study it from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges in Jaipur provide the best placement after MA in mass communication?
  2. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  3. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  4. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  5. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh
  6. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  7. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  8. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
  9. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. What is the fees for Diploma in Journalism and Mass communication?
  12. What is the difference between BA in mass communication and BA in Journalism?
  13. Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?
  14. What is the scope of job in government sector for Mass Communication candidates?
  15. What is the fee structure for mass communication? What is the scope for Mass Communication
  16. Government colleges of Mass Communication in Mumbai having least fees of courses?
  17. Am I eligible to become an RTO Officer after completion of diploma in mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
6th October 2017, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am willing to study Diploma in Mass Communication course. so, I need to know how can I study it from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?

A List of government and private institutions to study the Diploma in Editing and VFX course is given below;

Arena Multimedia - Official Website

National Institute of Film and Fine Arts - Official Website

Institute of Moving Images - Official Website

Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute - Official Website

Ramoji Academy of Film and Television – Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, Telengana

Maac India - Official Website

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IIFA Multimedia - Official Website

Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation - Official Website
6th October 2017, 05:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?

You can apply for IIMC entrance exam for admission in PG diploma course in mass communications and journalism. They announce notification every year for giving admission in various diploma course. Admission is based on merit through entrance exam.

Fee will be economical at IIMC, being a government funded institute. It is one of the leading institutes for mass communications and getting a job will depend on your caliber.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?