4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

List of government and private institutions to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course

Sir, I am 12th passed student and willing to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course. Send me list of government and private institutions to study this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Mass Communication course from government colleges? Fees and job opportunities after this course?
  2. What is the career prospect in Animation and Illustrator after 12th? Which has a better scope between the two?
  3. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Radio & Television Maintenance & Repairs
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature? List of institutions for it?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Kolkata?
  6. List of MSBTE approved institutions and cut off marks for admission in Diploma in E&T stream?
  7. List of government institutions in Punjab to study Diploma in Clinical Medicine course
  8. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography -- [New]
  9. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  10. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What options do I have for a better career after Polytechnic?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course?
  14. Can a 10th with 45% eligible to study Diploma in Microbiology from government institutions? Government institutions in Delhi for it?
  15. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  16. Which course is better for me to build a career in film industry?
  17. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  18. Can a B.Sc Clinical Nutrition study Post Graduate Diploma in Lab Technology course? List of government institutions for it?
6th October 2017, 12:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government and private institutions to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course

Below I have provided some names of institutes which offer Diploma in Editing and VFX course:
>MAAC Saltlake
Address: Opposite 206 Bus Stand, BJ 105, Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 033 4006 6932
>ARENA ANIMATION salt lake
Address: Y-20, EP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 099037 47650
>Academy Of Animation Arts and Technology
Address: Plot No. 686, 4th Floor, Shrachi Tower, Anandapur, East Kolkata Twp, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 3023 1113
>The Indian Institute Of Digital Art & Animation
Address: BJ-97, BJ Block, Sector II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 033 2321 2011
>Asian Institute Of Gaming And Animation
Address: 41/1, Opposite Total Mall (kempfort mall), H.A.L,, HAL Airport Road, Murugeshpalya, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevanbheemanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017
Phone: 080 4048 0900
>Cavalier Animation & Media College
Address: #826,5th A Cross, HRBR Layout, 1st Block, Banaswadi, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Phone: 080 4208 4608
6th October 2017, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government and private institutions to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 12th passed student and willing to study Diploma in Editing & VFX course. Send me list of government and private institutions to study this course.

A List of government and private institutions to study the Diploma in Editing and VFX course is given below;

Arena Multimedia - Official Website

National Institute of Film and Fine Arts - Official Website

Institute of Moving Images - Official Website

Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute - Official Website

Ramoji Academy of Film and Television – Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad, Telengana

Maac India - Official Website

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

IIFA Multimedia - Official Website

Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation - Official Website
6th October 2017, 04:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

List of Government & Private Institutes Offer Diploma in Editing and VFX Course:-

1) Central Institute of Technology, Assam

2) Animatrix Computer Education, Maharashtra

3) Annie College, Allahabad

4) Compufield Institute, Mumbai

5) E- Plus College of Animation and Media, Mumbai

6) Clusters Institute of Media and Technology, Coimbatore

7) Haryana Technical Institute, Rohtak

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in editing and VFX is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

:- Duration of diploma in editing and VFX is 2 years.

Career Options after Having Diploma in editing and VFX Course:-
Major employment areas to apply for job are News and Media, Film industry, Games industry, Photography shops etc and get job types like as mentioned below:-

>> Compositor.

>> Visualize.

>> Content developer.

>> Graphic designer.

>> Web designer.

>> 3D modeller.

>> Multimedia programmer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?