12th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Film Industry for Master of Fine Arts(Music) candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am doing Master of Fine Arts in Music specialization. I want to know that what are the jobs I will get after completing my Masters Degree? I want to join Film Industry so is it possible for me or not?

24th November 2016, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Film Industry for Master of Fine Arts(Music) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing Master of Fine Arts in Music specialization. I want to know that what are the jobs I will get after completing my Masters Degree? I want to join Film Industry so is it possible for me or not?

Yes, it is possible to join in the film industry after completion of Master of Fine Arts (Music) course. The effort one has to put to join in a film industry is very high. There is scope in the film industry in the Music studios, Musicians, Music Composer etc. You have to contact the music composers for a chance to work as instrument player or an assistant. If you find a job in the industry then you can learn lots of things about film music and background score. The salary in the beginning may be low and after some experience, one will get good salary in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?