18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BA in Journalism in WMO Arts & Science College. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BA in Journalism in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  3. How many BA(Journalism) seats are available in WMO Arts & Science College?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  5. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  6. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  8. How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  10. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  11. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  12. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  15. Which college is best in Mumbai to study Environmental Study?
  16. What is the fee structure for doing M.Sc Software systems course?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts?
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
14th May 2018, 01:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?

There are no Entrance Exam to pursue this course. Admission is based on Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
14th May 2018, 01:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?

To study BA in Journalism in WMO Arts & Science, you will have to appear Common Entrance Test (CET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?