18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech in Karunya University. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BTech admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

14th May 2018, 07:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Karunya University BTech Entrance Exam 2018?

Procedure to apply for Karunya University B.Tech Entrance Examination 2018:

In order to apply for this Karunya University B.Tech Entrance Examination, you are required to follow the below mentioned steps.

>> You need to first register yourself from it's official notification. You are required to fill up the details like Mobile number, email ID, section of the course..etc., properly.

>> Then you are required to login with the application number and pass code that are sent your registered email ID and mobile number. Then you need to enter personal as well as academic contact details.

>> Then you are required to upload SSLC marks sheet of size less than 1 MB. Then you need to make fee payment either through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ demand draft.

>> Once all the steps are done, you are required to confirm the details and submit and then take the printout of the application form.

Click here for More Details
15th May 2018, 01:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you are little bit late as because KEE 2018 result has been declared on 8th May 2018.
Online application started from 22 dec. 2017.
You have to wait for next year application form declaration or you can try for direct admission if possible.
15th May 2018, 09:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Tech from Karunya University, you have to appear for an entrance examination which is known as KEE entrance examination. Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.karunya.edu) select the course and fill up the online application form. You have to read all the guidelines carefully and fill up the application form. You also have to pay the required amount of fees and submit the application form. You can also contact the college at the given address:

Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences (Deemed to be University)
Karunya Nagar
Coimbatore - 641 114
Ph. : 0422 - 2614550, 2614551
15th May 2018, 11:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for KEE Entrance Exam, first you have to complete the (EOI) "Expression of Interest" Form online. You can fill EOI form through the below mentioned link I.e. www.karunya.edu.in. On submitting the EOI, you will have receive an Application Number and Password at your registered Email ID and Mobile Number. Thereafter you have to fill up the KEE Application Form online at official website of university.

You have to pay the application fee either of the following modes:

1. Online Payment using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking

2. Electronic Payment

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Remove dots
15th May 2018, 11:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

*In order to apply for KEE Entrance Exam, first you have to complete the (EOI) "Expression of Interest" Form online. You can fill EOI form through the below mentioned link I.e. www.karunya.edu.in. On submitting the EOI, you will have receive an Application Number and Password at your registered Email ID and Mobile Number. Thereafter you have to fill up the KEE Application Form online at official website of university.

You have to pay the application fee either of the following modes:

1. Online Payment using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking

2. Electronic Payment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?