18th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in APJEE 2018?

I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam for admission in Diploma Engineering courses. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of this year. Waiting for your response.

18th May 2018, 02:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in APJEE 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam for admission in Diploma Engineering courses. Kindly let me know the procedure for applying in this entrance exam of this year. Waiting for your response.

Candidates have to apply online for the APJEE 2018 through APDHTE. Candidates should make sure valid mobile number and email address for receiving details regarding examination. Candidates should upload the scanned copy of a photograph in JPG format (not exceeding 25KB). They should also upload the signature in JPG format (not exceeding 25KB). Candidates have to pay the fee through net banking / credit card / debit card. Candidates can find the details in the website link given above.
18th May 2018, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for APJEE through online mode. Just visit their official website and complete the registration process. You need to upload your photograph and signature, hence be ready with it.

Fee can be paid through online mode via net banking or debit card or even through bank challan. Just complete all the application filling and submit it.
18th May 2018, 11:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for APJEE 2018 Examination:

In order to apply for appearing in APJEE (Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) you are required to follow the below mentioned steps.

There is a tab called 'Click here for AP JEE Diploma" course and the last date to apply for this APJEE 2018 Examination is 15th May 2018 and you are required to apply for this exam on or before the last date.

Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to the application form and there you are required to start filling up the application form. There you are required to enter your basic and educational information along with the necessary information.

You are required to choose the payment method and once you are done with all the above steps, then you are required to click on the "Final submit" button and take the printout of the application form for further processes.

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?